Welcome to Pse Event Housing! We make sure blocking rooms for your team is as fast and easy as possible. To create a block of rooms for your team, follow the steps below. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us by starting a support request here. Let's get started!
- To start a block of rooms for your team, follow the hotel options link provided to you after registering for the event. On the landing page, there will be two options for you to choose from. "Single Room" and "Group Block". You will select "Group Block" so we can start a block to hold rooms for your entire team. You will then enter your desired dates of stay for your team.
- Once you've selected the dates, you will select "Search Hotels" and the site will navigate you to a list of our partnered hotels for your event. Hotels on this list are sorted by the distance from where the tournament will be taking place, but you can search and filter using the options on the left-hand side of the page. For example, you can search by hotel brand, like Marriott, or sort the hotels so you can see which hotels have free breakfast and an indoor pool!
- After browsing our hotel list and using filters to find your desired hotel based on amenities, distance, and/or room types, select "View Available Rooms" to see how many of each room type is available for each night.
- Clicking "View Available Rooms" will populate a list, similar to what is shown below. Use the drop-down menus to select the number of rooms needed for each night. Let's say your team needs ten rooms, we need to select 10 rooms per night in order to accurately accommodate your team. Feel free to mix and match room types to best suit your team's needs (like what we did below)!
- Now that you have selected the number of rooms you need per night, you will click "Block Selected Rooms", which will bring you to the following page. Here, you will enter not only your team's information, but also the proper team contact information (in case we need to communicate with you about your block, team, or the tournament itself). After confirming you aren't a robot and agreeing to the Booking Rules and Policies, select "Block Rooms" to finish up.
- Now that you have created your group block, you will be brought to the Team Manager page. From here you can send emails to your group members with information on how to book their rooms within the block you just created, view current bookings, review your hotel, and even request assistance for you block if you need more time to book, more rooms, or if you need to cancel the room block.
- Upon successful completion of a group block, you will also receive two email notifications. The first is to let you know the block was created and is ready for your team, and the second is a "Booking Invitation". You can use this email as another way to get your block information to your team members (you can forward it to your team via email). This email is the same email that would be sent to them if you choose to send your team the block information from the Team Manager Page (shown above).
As a friendly reminder, you are not financially responsible for any of the rooms within your block. No credit card information is required to create a block, and any unused rooms will simply fall out of the block once the block expires.